EXPERIENCES

Resultat d'imatges de disney land parisI have been to Disney Land Paris. I went there when I was five years old but we didn't go alone. I went with my parents' best friend.



Resultat d'imatges de italia



 I have been to Italy. I went there two months ago but I didn't go with my parents but with  high school friends.







I have been to Madrid. I went there last summer with my cousins Mar and Bet. I was fifteen years old.
Resultat d'imatges de hawaii









I haven't  travelled to Hawaii. I would like to go with my mother because it is in our bucket list.


Resultat d'imatges de wedding

I have never travelled around the world. I would like to do it in my honeymoon.



Resultat d'imatges de hot air balloon






I haven't flown in a hot air balloon yet.  I would like to do it this summer.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Shot types and camera angles

BYE BYE ESO

MULTIPEL INTELLIGENCES