My world

MUSIC

Music is the only thing that when I listen to it. I feel good or very bad: because when I'm very bad I listen to sad songs because I think about my problems but I satrt to cry. When I feel good I listen happy songs. The music is the instrument I use when I'm very stressed and I think a lot of things and make a decision, my favorite songs helps me to do it.

The other good thing that music has is the piano songs are very melaconic and relaxing. I play the piano and this is the main reason. The second was when I was little my aunt played the piano and tought me one song I didn't remember her name but my aunt was the person who encouraged up to play piano. This is my little stay and this year I will play the piano for eight years since I started learning to play piano. When I'm very stressed I play it and I feel better, but this year I haven't played the piano because I have a lot of homework and exams but the real reason is I have a problem with my hand. When I play my hand starts to hurt me and it is imposible to continue but I insist anything because I love playing it but nobody can her me when I'm playing it because makes me nerves. I have a Yamaha piano in my room.



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Shot types and camera angles

BYE BYE ESO

MULTIPEL INTELLIGENCES