My world

ITALY


The first day we went by bus to Girona's airoport. We travelled from Girona to Pisa by plane. Three hours later we got to Pisa I took some photographs and all the people ate in the same restaurant. The next day we woke up early because the teachers wanted to take advantge of the day.  We went from Montecatini to Florence by bus, here in the morning I had free time to visit some places or shopping. In the afternoon the teachers prepared a treasure hunt and when the group found the place they had take photografphs. I won the game and the prize was an ice cream. In the hotel nobody slept because we all went to each others rooms but the teachers every day went from room to room to make suerd that everybody was in their place. I didn't stay in my room but Isabel never cought me. The third day of the holiday we went from Florence to Siena here I had lunch and the rest of the day we went by bus to Rome. We arrived at night we walked a lot and one hour later e¡we went to the hotel and I went to another room with another friend. I went to sleep at  three in the moring but at seven o'clock all the phones rang because the teachers wanted us up and ready. In Rome we visited the Vatican, Pantó, Coliseu and many other place. Rome was the most beautiful place that I have seen. The last day of holidays was in a ferry and  we arrived at eleven o'clock at night. 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Shot types and camera angles

BYE BYE ESO

MULTIPEL INTELLIGENCES