my world

THE WORST EXPERIENCE

The worst experience was in Italy on the last day of the holiday without our parents. At three in the morning all the students took a ferry. At the moment everything was fine and we prepared to go to the disco but at five in the morning the ferry started to rock a lot, and I decided to have a shower . When I finished I returned to the disco but it was closed. I dicided go to the cabin but as I was walking I started feel sick in the corridor. A lot of people were sick. I have slept 3 or 4 hours but I felt better at the moment until I wake up then started feeling bad and I went to a room full of sofas. Have place a lot of people were sick but I managed to got to sleep by listening music. A quarter of an hour later Lara told me that she didn't feel well and it front off of me she started being sick, it was green and it was the worst experience I have ever had. I wasn't sick and this is the only good thing on the trip.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Shot types and camera angles

BYE BYE ESO

MULTIPEL INTELLIGENCES